Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Styling Circus Theme

Am waiting in anticipation of Sunday OH  is THE day, if you read my blog this is your invitation

                                             *✰*+*'*•.¸(*•.¸❤¸.•*´)¸.•*'*+*✰*
                                ❤«´¨`°• ~☆  *CWS GRADUATION! *  ☆~ •°´¨`»❤
                                              *✰*.¸.•*`(¸.•*´❤`*•.¸)`*•.¸.*✰*
                             ~~~~~~~~❤`You are invited to Join us❤     ~~~~~~~~~~            
                                   Sunday 1:00 pm/slt ~~December 2nd, 2012
        
After four weeks of intense training I've passed my finals and am graduating this coming Sunday from the University of Classic with Style.
Along with my class mates we will be walking in cap and gown.
Sl willing and my cable provider being nice to me I hope to be there.
I hope you can come too.
              
           
With me are;
***Agee Canto
***Annabree Fang
*** Farahvesta Resident
***Frayar
***LiL2imp
***Summitt Beaumont
***Timberlynn

If things work out I plan on sending this in world but thought it would be nice to post it here also.


Duh, the theme.
                                          ★(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ Styling Circus Theme ·'´)¸.·'´)★
                                                        1st-    Lizzy Lighthouse 
                                                        2nd-     LIBERTY Lighthouse
                                                        3rd-   Janet Gartner
Were the winners. I didn't do to bad on scoring and I did a little act for everyone, which was fun. And that's how it should be. Congrats to the winners I even have a picture :)

They put together some great outfits. I'm learning still. Just because I get to graduate doesn't mean I'm an instant super star model. Takes time.
Night Blog as always,

cookie kisses,

LiL

No comments:

Post a Comment