Friday, November 23, 2012

Thinking

Hello Blog,

Was sitting here thinking and going through my inventory.

I look at people that create, design and have been here lots longer then I. And just in the last few weeks I have created more then 2000 items in my inventory. Most of this is for modeling. I had been trying to keep things down below 22k and sad to say, oops......LoL
There is a class in a little bit that I don't want to miss. And a show tonight that I created an outfit for.
Not that I actually 'made' the items that I'll be wearing sad to say, but I put it together. Have I mentioned that I did make a 'cookie'? It has sparkles and is mine. Which reminds me, I need to do something so I'll just leave this as is. Hope all you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Will leave you this link to watch, enjoy;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xnpQOCnTDs

cookie kisses,

LiL

No comments:

Post a Comment