Friday, November 16, 2012

Good Morning,

I wonder why who ever creates poses thinks that women are always 'sitting' down? Or laying down.
Not in every one and I'm sure there are lots that I don't even know about yet, but the ones that I did look at had that.  Did find some other places yesterday that I'm going to need to go back to. Okay so want to.
I did another styling show yesterday. I came in second. I suppose I judged myself worse then the judges judged me cause I would have booted me off the stage. Yes I took pictures sec;

That's me umm your left in blue. It was CWS Skating Theme. Besides walking and posing I need to learn how to skate. Well at least now I have the skates to learn on.
I tried taking one back stage, using wind light, looked terrible the settings I choose so I used my default ones;

But wow just even being backstage is a thrill. And to be with these experienced models. What? So I did feel like a clutz. I'll get better.

I had class too. At one point I was laughing so hard I should have poofed. Wasn't quite rolling on the floor but close. I'm just going to have to close my mind off that and remember what I'm supposed to do and do it. Took this one too. She had the patience of a saint;
No whip yet, but I think it was a close call.
To be honest, just before we started this I was asked a question and given a list of stuff to do. So my brain was working over time. We'll see.
Have a great day and come back, read more, attend some  CWS Simply the Best shows. Yes you can find them on my blog. Under 'schedule' I went to a team practice once 'watched' LoL. Not trying to mislead you. It was awesome just watching them practice.

cookie kisses,
LiL

ps........if you looked at the pictures before reading all this it didn't make sense did it :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment