Thursday, November 15, 2012

Conundrum

Hello,

I'm in a conundrum.  Does home work count if you did it before it was assigned?  And, if you did something else before you even knew you had to do it, does it count as extra?
Guess I'll have to ask and find out.
Class was great as I mentioned earlier. Before that is, I ended up in a conundrum. And to take it even further..sec brb...k back..sorry, see even worse. What now you ask? Well 'blog' I looked the word up just to be sure.  This is where I looked http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog , so according to that I'm doing that right. I mean sure I could build a whole bunch of pages, but then you'd have to look back at each and every one, while now, except for a couple you just scroll down.
Hey I see a box up above, lets see what it does. K LoL..hasn't done anything yet. Have to wait and see how it looks when I publish. If I don't like it I can always come back and edit right?
I wonder if this counts as me talking to myself?
Found out what that box is for LoL has 'conundrum' in it.

cookie kisses,

LiL

No comments:

Post a Comment