Saturday, November 17, 2012

Am frazzled. Did my Assessment today. Instructor said okay on it. Threw me for a couple minutes. Class is a bit different then out in SL. But I worked through it.
Ms Lillou, a designer held an audition today that I had entered and was accepted. I placed in the top 15. Have instructions already for the next leg, so need to work on that. This is what I modeled;

A friend in SL did this for me long before the show. Hugs Shimmer. There is another one she did below. LoL.......Scroll down..
You can see all the top 15 here;

http://cwsshows.blogspot.com/

Was really nervous as there were some great models and designs being shown. But they picked me :-)
Have to work harder to get to the top, or even closer. Good luck to all who made it.
Lots more coming up. Enough for this day.
Check the blogs I follow..

cookie kisses,

LiL

 ps..did get a shot of the judges too that's this

forgot..I have another shot of me today before the show. I was practicing.

night.................................................................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment