Friday, January 18, 2013

Announcing

On my continuing journey at UCWS as part of my home work I had to announce at a styling event.
If you've followed my blog you know I've attended some of these on stage and all that is involved.
Tonight being on the other side was a whole new experience that gave me an insight into what goes on. WOW...........................
I'm not telling ;-)
I suppose after the announcer has did this a few times is lots easier. And I hope I did a good job. Will find out later. Took a couple of pictures, one of me long before the show. I changed my wind light settings and took these pictures, also did some editing on them since I'm learning that also.

This is me

I edited this on the colors and sharpened the image some. Also took these of the winners


The second is cropped from the first. Not bad eh?  ;-) Well I like them.
Oh, the winners

                                        ★(`'·.¸(`'·.¸  Styling Meow Theme ·'´)¸.·'´)★

                                                  1st  :    Summitt Beaumont
                                                  2nd-   laci.rossini
                                                  3rd-    Dev Darkbyrd
Like always, everyone that attended were winners. Was a great show....You can see more here;

                                           CWS !SIMPLY THE BEST!

as always

cookie kisses,
LiL


No comments:

Post a Comment